The Virtues are split:
- for damage.
- for healing.
- for defence.
Each Virtue has a variety of synergies with traits to make them extremely strong in their own unique ways.
- tethers you to foes. This has amazing synergy with the following traits: , and
- grants you increased mobility through a healing leap.
- grants you a shield that blocks incoming attacks for you and allies.
Tome of Justice
Tome of Resolve
Within you have access to moderate group heals, lots of condition cleanses, as well as access to
In addition to all of these great bonuses you also have access to the unique buff
Tome of Courage
acts as a great safety net for high pressure situations where
It is worth noting that opening itself grants
Here are some great examples of when you could use :
- Acting as backup reflect at
Matthiaswith Chapter 3: Valiant Bulwark.
Swiftnesson River of Soulswith Chapter 1: Unflinching Chargeand Protectionwith Epilogue: Unbroken Lines.
- Granting AoE
Aegisduring Deimos'swith Epilogue: Unbroken Lines.
Once again these are only examples, read all of the skills within the tome and think about when you could use the skills to help your team the most.
Symbols are unique to the
Each Symbol grants a different boon:
- is from Scepter.
- is from Sword. This skill also teleports you to your target which can be useful in some cases.
- is from Mace.
- is from Greatsword.
- is from Staff. This is mainly useful for movement speed out of combat to run to a boss faster.
- is from Longbow.
- is from Axe.
There are a variety of traits that also affect symbols:
Utility Skill Types
Spirit Weapons are ground-targeted AoEs that use the ammo count system. Each Spirit Weapon has a unique function and all can be used in a PvE environment.
- deals high damage and inflicts
- is an AoE ranged heal.
- can be used as a ranged breakbar skill.
Spirit Weapons carry out their attack pattern and then despawn.
Shouts are not a huge staple in the PvE environment but they are useful on occasion. There are two shouts that you should be aware of:
- for when your subgroup needs
- is required for any
Guardianbuild that provides Quickness.
Other shouts that you might come across are:
augments your shouts to remove conditions and to have reduced
Consecrations are ground-targeted skills that have a variety of utility focused effects, as well as a single damage effect.
All consecrations are extremely high value however there are two that stand out:
- deals high damage and removes conditions.
- deals huge amounts of
Consecrations can have their
Meditations have a variety of effects that mainly function to provide huge utility in the PvE environment.
- provides massive healing while you continue your rotations.
- grants you
Invulnerabilityduring its cast and then recharges your Virtues.
Signets provide strong passive effects that also have an active when used. Whilst your signet is on
- can be taken if you just need a filler skill for your elite.
should be seriously considered if you plan to use any signets actively.
Due to this unique area of effect you need to make sure you are either:
- Facing your Subgroup.
- Behind your Subgroup.
This will ensure that all of your subgroup is hit by your Mantra.
- . This Mantra also
Breaks Stunfor both yourself as well as any affected allies
No traits affect this utility skill type.
= 7 pulses of 150