The goal is to protect - if she dies, the squad wipes.
Typically one and either a or will babysit while the rest of the group goes ahead to clear mobs.
- the river deals constant damage to players unprotected by dome. can block the damage tick.
- These mobs disable protective bubble if she comes close. The easiest way to deal with these is to split the squad into two teams. One moves ahead to kill , while the other team (typically one and either a or ) will babysit .
- rifts that spawn next to the river on either side; these pull players towards them. The rifts have 10 stacks of , which can be removed by hitting them. Each hit counts for 1 stack, so multihits can quickly remove stacks. Once all stacks are removed, the stop pulling. also spawn . These ghostly skeletons can easily be dealt with by using the mechanic.
- small expanding AoEs will appear on players near . These can be dropped behind her to kill the . Move out of the circle as it deals moderate damage and for 2 seconds.
- ghosts that run towards and channel a huge explosion. Breaking the defiance bar cancels the explosion, if they explode they will also die. can block the explosion.
Wall - Green flame walls will appear and will players that touch them. Players can teleport through them.
If players get during this fight, they have a chance to gather orbs along the river to revive. However, this can only be done once.
Having a lot of access to and or will help greatly for both groups. The staying with is for healing and to protect her from and the / gives her .
Split the group into two: 8 or 9 DPS/healers go ahead on the path to kill adds, a and/or giver stays with .
Keep safe by giving her and until she reaches the end.
Not blocking explosions from .
Dying to wall.
Not healing / blocking enough while trying to kill .
Falling off the river.
Stunning a teammate with the AoE circle.
Common Names for Mechanics