As with all Chronomancer builds, the core tools include summoning illusions and utilizing Shatters. This build can provide either Quickness with or Alacrity with , allowing you to adapt to the group's needs.
All slot skills and weapons on this build can be adapted to each encounter thanks to its rich selection of utility.
- Summon illusions with weapon skills, such as , , and .
- Cast , , and to grant Might, Fury, and Swiftness.
F5to shatter clones for Protection as well as Quickness or Alacrity. grants additional boons depending on the shatter skill.
Chronomancer's unique mechanic, , allows you to cast skills and refund their Cooldown entirely if used within the effect duration. Use this to stack up boons efficiently, provide additional healing, or significantly increasing Defiance Break.
Additional boons can be gained from these sources:
|Stability / Aegis
This build outputs Healing essentially the same way as generating boons:
- will heal for each clone you shatter. Additionally, it Cleanses Conditions.
- will heal when summoning illusions. Use weapon skills and Scepter Auto Attacks continuously.
- Wells and Mantras heal with and respectively. You can repeatedly charge to heal allies.
- Reactivating will grant a large healing burst instead of generating boons. This sequence will also grant Chaos Aura, use it whenever the Might isn't needed.
- grants Barrier and Resistance to allies. It can be reactivated to open a portal from its location, at the cost of an increased Cooldown.
Chronomancer can contribute substantial Defiance Break. Below are some easy to access skills to make Breakbars a thing of the past. can be utilized to cast these skills twice.
|Counts as Stun 600
will increase the duration of Stuns and Dazes you apply. This makes it easy to carry CC for your group.