Druid has a few different skills that grant boons, and focuses on entering frequently to Heal and apply Alacrity.
Due to its flexible kit, you can swap out any utility skill and some traits without risking uptime of your boons. Make sure to always pick the best slot skills for each encounter.
- should be used off Cooldown.
- Pet Swap will apply Might, Fury and Swiftness by triggering and .
- provides Might, Fury and Swiftness in a large radius and should be used as often as possible.
- skills apply Alacrity via . Enter frequently, and use its skills repeatedly.
- The Pet's
F2grants Regeneration and Protection through traits such as and .
Additional boons can be gained from these sources:
|Protection / Aegis
|Save if needed.
|Mace Auto Attack
Try to complete the Auto Attack, as only the final hit grants Vigor.
is the largest source of healing. This means you should be using it frequently, rather than saving it; keep your allies topped up at all times.
If you know the group is about to take damage it is naturally best to time your usage of appropriately.
- Use Staff skills frequently to Heal allies. and can be cast on targeted allies as well as enemies.
- Mace skills grant you stacks of Nature's Strength, which will result in a +25% healing increase to allies at 5 stacks for a short duration. will also heal allies in an area.
- Activate by using Blast Finishers within any Combo Fields.
- , , , and are some of your easy-access Blast Finishers.
- Use Water Fields such as , , and to combo big bursts of Healing.
- A couple simple combos to heal allies quickly would be:
is a very powerful skill that will Revive allies when cast within , or continuously Cleanses Conditions when cast outside of . It always applies Stability to allies.
and can perform two Blast Finishers each when using .
Druid is considered one of the strongest specializations for Defiance Break. These are some of the tools at your disposal.
|Knockback / Pull 150
and will increase the duration of Stuns and Dazes you apply. This makes it easy to carry CC for your group.