- is a large source of Might. Use this immediately when starting an encounter, and off Cooldown as often as possible.
- helps ramp up Might. Use two charges immediately.
- is the primary source of Quickness. It is recommended to use charges off Cooldown while saving the final charge. The final charge of can be used if there is a need to leave the group for a longer period of time. Make sure to Recharge the mantra as soon as possible.
- grants Quickness through . You can use two charges right away, and then once every time it Recharges. Keep in mind that has a Cooldown of 7 seconds.
- should be used off Cooldown.
- grants Quickness upon applying Aegis or Stability. This also has a Cooldown of 7 seconds.
Important boon sources
|and Chapter 3: Azure Sun from
|Off Cooldown, without last mantra charge
|Chapter 3: Azure Sun from
- and are strong heal skills.
- has all of your go-to healing options.
- Buff allies with Epilogue: Eternal Oasis, which increases incoming healing.
- Chapter 1: Desert Bloom for the most healing.
- Chapter 4: Shining River for a Water Field that can be blasted with .
- has a large area of effect and is an optional utility that can extend your reach to allies far away.